Despite their common English name implying an Indian origin, the so-called Indian clubs were in fact created in the Near East.
- Great weight distribution. Sleek design on the ends for fluid behind the neck and overhead swings.
- Builds grip strength and power in the wrist. Builds core strength through rotational exercise.
- Rotational swings assist with rehabilitation of shoulder injuries.
- Build grip strength and core
- Material - Steel
- Develop strength
• Custom Powder Coat Available
• Local Pick Up and Delivery Available